Our training is for:
- Organizations or teams that have a budget for professional development and/or diversity, equity and inclusion training.
- Organizations or teams that are eager for immediate impact and improvements in their workplace culture and climate.
- Organizations or teams that want to model best practices and develop a reputation for their commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Your training program will include:
- Customization. One comprehensive program tailor made for your organization or team.
- Modality options. Self-paced, asynchronous facilitated, or real-time facilitated training.
- Duration flexibility. Minimum training duration is 4 hours. Organizational transformation requires more.
- Accreditation. Participants and organizations can earn a digital badge to display on their resume or website.
Our training series will help participants:
- Understand how inequity and oppression operate at individual, institutional, and ideological levels.
- Identify how their own life experience and social positions impact their perception.
- Improve their ability to see the world more clearly and empower them to act from this awareness.
- Learn where and how they can apply this new knowledge in both their personal and professional lives to serve as change agents for a more equitable and just society.